SNU AI POLICY INITIATIVE
THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE POLICY INITIATIVE BEGAN IN 2017 AS PART OF THE SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY LAW AND ECONOMIC RESEARCH CENTER PROGRAM.
The Artificial Intelligence policy initiative began in 2017 as part of the Seoul National University Law and Economic Research Center program. It is a true fusion study through cooperation in various disciplines, including law, engineering, economics and philosophy. To do this, we strive to create a research environment where researchers in various fields can collaborate freely and comfortably.
WE WANT TO FOCUS ON WHAT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IS BEING DONE ON THE ACTUAL DEVELOPMENT SITE OR ON THE CORPORATE SITE, AND TRY TO GET THE ISSUE OUT AND SOLVE IT.
The areas we are currently interested in include:
- The Artificial Intelligence Policy initiative draws attention to all kinds of social issues related to artificial intelligence.
- The generalization of artificial intelligence and the change of economy and society
- Legal liability related to artificial intelligence
- Ethical issues with artificial intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence and market competition
- Issues of fairness, bias, and discrimination in relation to artificial intelligence decision making
- Artificial intelligence decisions and transparency and explainability
- Artificial intelligence big data and privacy
- Rights to data: access, control, ownership, sharing, etc.
- Non-personally identifiable/anonymization issues